We are a well established progressive Mixed practice in central Aberdeenshire, and we are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our friendly, social team.
We pride ourselves in a first class service practising to a high standard with our priorities based on excellent service, staff support and well-being.
The ideal candidate would have an interest in all areas of Mixed practice but would have the freedom and support to build on any field that especially interests them.
Recently refurbished practice, including:
- OOH’s accommodation
- RCVS accredited and ISFM Gold Cat Friendly Accreditation
- excellent equipment incl. Small Animal and Equine Ultrasound, Large Animal Linear and Sector Scanner, Digital X-ray (including Dental and portable Equine), Small and Equine Video Endoscopy.
- 4 Day Week (normal working hours 08:45-17:00)
- 6.8 Weeks annual leave
- CPD and Certificates encouraged and funded
- Professional Fees paid
- Career Progression
- 15 Minute consults
- OOH Equally shared 1:10
- Competitive Salary - £35,500 to £50,000
- Company Car
- Genuine Mixed Practice (structured rota for genuine mixed work)
- Weekly Staff Clinical Meetings
- Employee Discount
- Wellness Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Pension
Please send your CV via the Apply Now button.