GVC are providing recruitment support to a recognised veterinary hospital based in Hong Kong who are actively hiring a Veterinary Surgeon to join their team. This position suits a vet seeking an adventure in Hong Kong whilst earning an attractive package. New grads welcome to apply as mentorship available on hand.
Facilities include full idexx laboratory, lazer therapy, orthopaedic and soft tissue theatres, full dental equipment and ophthalmology suites, digital x-ray, ultrasound/echocardiology, endoscopy, CT/MRI access, local vet labs, and more.
Practice is located close to friendly accommodation, shops, and entertainment.
Details of the role:
- Role type – Permanent
- Rota details – 4-5 days per week
- No OOHs required
- Competitive Salary – between £60K - £120K (depending on experience and certificates)
- Employee benefits – Flights and visa sponsorship covered. Monthly commission bonuses
- CPD allowance plus days off
- Exotics caseload
- Housing allowance
To be considered for this position, you must have the following or clearly be able to demonstrate your suitability for the advertised position should your application not meet the employer requirements.
- Registerable with HKVSB (University needs to be recognised) – please ask for more information on this
- Up to date CPD
- Need to be confident, friendly, and enthusiastic with strong communication and interpersonal skills
This role is advertised by Global Veterinary Careers who operate as an employment business and emplacement agency. We have the largest selection of opportunities from our global marketplace and take on new and exclusive first opinion and specialist roles, worldwide on a daily basis. Should you be interested in a more detailed conversation in how we can support you, please get in touch with our team of veterinary careers advisors today.