Lead RVN required- Harbour Vets Drayton!
We have an exciting new position for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to lead the nursing team at our Drayton clinic.
Duties to include managing the nursing team, rotas, stock control and ensuring high clinical standards are maintained at all times. You will be supported by the group Head Nurse.
This is a full time position with a share in the weekend rota. However we are also happy to consider Part Time Hours whether that be 16 hours a week or higher.
What we can offer in return:
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Paid overtime or TOIL if you ‘stay late'.
- RCVS and VDS fees covered.
- Industry leading maternity and paternity leave.
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Access to the staff ‘sharesave' scheme plus a team bonus.
- Pet discounts, subsidised gym membership, retail discounts, cycle to work scheme and Perkbox!
If this sounds like the role for you click ‘Apply Now' !