Head Veterinary Surgeon - Doncaster
• Rare opportunity for a Head Veterinary Surgeon role at a busy small animal practice located in Doncaster
• The practice boasts state-of-the-art facilities, including consult rooms, operating theatres, a dental suite, imaging suite, Idexx lab and much more
• Fantastic benefits package including a salary of £70,000 and a welcome bonus of £5000
Are you a passionate and dedicated veterinary professional looking for a leadership role that allows you to make a significant impact? Look no further! Our client, located in Doncaster, is seeking a Head Vet to join their practice’s management team and take charge of consistently driving exceptional customer service and clinical care.
In this role, you will be responsible for promoting pet wellbeing, delivering preventive services, and providing treatment for sick and injured pets. You will spearhead the continuous improvement of service capability, ensuring that the practice becomes a centre of clinical excellence. By upskilling your colleagues and fostering a learning culture, you will play a crucial role in driving turnover and profitability.
The practice boasts state-of-the-art facilities, including consult rooms, operating theatres, a dental suite, imaging suite, Idexx lab, and separate dog & cat wards. Located in Doncaster, they offer excellent transportation links and access to local amenities, schools, and beautiful natural landscapes.
Our client would love to hear from someone who has an interest in medicine, dermatology, and/or dentistry to complement the expertise of their existing Vet team. Additionally, they are looking for someone who is keen to develop their colleagues and act as a Vet GDP mentor.
If you are ready to take the lead, inspire a team, and drive clinical excellence, apply now and join this practice in providing exceptional care and making a difference in the lives of pets and their owners.
• Full time - offering a good work/life balance
• Flexibility in weekly schedule
• Fantastic salary of £70,000 (reviewed every year)
• Welcome bonus of £5000 after successful completion of 12-week induction
• Pension scheme
• Staff discount
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Funded memberships
•£1500 CPD allowance plus 5 days
To apply please contact Lily on 01904 570056 or email a copy of your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all our vacancies, please visit www.purovets.com
And don't forget, if this position is of no interest to you but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on our details. We offer £250* for every successful candidate referral. *Terms and conditions apply.
Ref no: J77423/LT