Veterinary Surgeon - East Yorkshire
• Veterinary Surgeon role at an independent, RCVS accredited practice in East Yorkshire
• Well-equipped practice offering a wide range of services including radiography, digital X-ray, ultrasound, endoscopy, in house labs, blood pressure and anaesthetic monitoring and much more
• No OOH
• Excellent benefits package including a generous salary of up to £48,000 (up to 4 years exp) and vehicle availability
A lovely, RCVS Accredited, independent practice in East Yorkshire now has an opening for a Small Animal Vet Surgeon to join their team on a permanent basis.
Located in the lovely seaside town of Hornsea, with its beautiful beaches and the largest freshwater lake in Yorkshire, there is plenty to see and do.
The practice is well-equipped and offers a wide range of services including radiography, digital X-ray, ultrasound, endoscopy, in house labs, blood pressure and anaesthetic monitoring and much more. It is currently undergoing renovations for a brand new x-ray suite and additional clinical space.
This role will give you a varied and interesting case load with a mix of surgery and consults. The nursing facilities are increasing, including the addition of some new nurse clinic types. Vets are encouraged to follow their interests and support is given for this.
Our client is looking for someone with at least a little experience if possible. They are able to support new graduates who have at least 6 months experience or Vets with up to 4 years experience.
You will be joining a welcoming team of vets who believe in collaborative working as well as allowing individuals autonomy in decision making and case handling. All vets get involved with surgery, diagnostics and consultations although our client is obviously aware that everybody has different preferences which they support.
• Full time - 4 day week
• 2:5 Saturday mornings (8.30am - 12pm)
• No OOH however, they do have nurse led stable patients which the vets need to be on the other end of the phone for 1 night a week and 1:5 weekends
• Competitive salary from £35,000 - £48,000 for up to 4 years’ experience
• Generous CPD allowance of £1000
• Financial support for courses/certificates
• 5 weeks holiday plus extra for the holiday period
• Annual salary review
• Vehicle provided
• Visa sponsorship available
• Plenty of support for newer graduates
To apply please contact Lily on 01904 570056 or email a copy of your up-to-date CV to email@example.com
To view all our vacancies, please visit www.purovets.com
And don't forget, if this position is of no interest to you but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on our details. We offer £250* for every successful candidate referral. *Terms and conditions apply.
Ref no: J77037/LT