Clyde Vet Group is looking for at least one additional ambulatory equine vet to join our existing team of ambulatory equine only vets providing first and second opinion services for horse clients across central Scotland based in the historic city of Stirling.
Stirling offers easy access to Glasgow and Edinburgh and is also ideally situated for exploring Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park and north into the highlands.
We are supported by our equine hospital situated in Lanark with full surgical theatre for all operations, nuclear scintigraphy, gastroscopy, shock therapy and all other facilities and equipment expected in an equine hospital.
Further qualifications are encouraged and supported.
- Very supportive practice and colleagues
- Well-equipped and modern practice with video endoscopy, ultrasound, digital x-ray, etc.
- Flexible working negotiable
- £1,750 CPD allowance and 5 days paid CPD leave - more if a certificate holder
- RCVS & VDS fees paid, plus membership of one other society of your choice, e.g. BEVA
- Experienced 13-Vet equine team with varied interests
- £34K - £65K depending on experience
- 33 days annual leave, including bank holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- Pension after 3 months
- Health Shield cover after 3 months
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation expenses available
Please send your CV to Jaime via the Apply Now button.