Mobile veterinarian to assist providing our pet owners with highly professional care. Homevet client's include many multi-pet families for preventative care, geriatric pets, pet travel work, palliative care, animals that are nervous or harder to transport - and other general practitioner work.
Established ten years ago. We also have a sister company Ferndale Kennels that is a leading Global pet travel company. We work with partner hospitals for surgery and other referrals.
We give our clients and our staff convenience & flexibility.
The ideal candidate can look forward to:
- Building quality client and pet relationships
- Being hosted by highly-appreciative loyal clients
- Provided with private driver, and experienced nurse
- Access to IDEXX blood machines, doppler blood pressure, Mobile Ultrasound
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in continual learning and innovation.
- Track record of providing high standard of patient care and owner interaction
- At least 1-2 years of experience.
- An interest in general practice, palliative and preventative care and building strong client relationships required
- Your degree must be registrable in Hong Kong (eligible degrees include UK, US, Taiwan, Australia, NZ, South Africa)
- Speaking Cantonese or Mandarin is not needed. If client's can't speak English (most can) our nurses are expert at translating.
- Family-friendly hours 9 am to 6 pm, no nights or evenings, no Sundays.
- Work-life balance, 4 day/week work
- Commitment to Continuing Education - paid CPD
- Relocation package
- Low tax rates – Hong Kong’s low tax rate average 15%
- Retirement MPF scheme
Hong Kong as a work place:
Hong Kong is greener than you would believe, the city has many hiking trails, beaches, and islands. Hong Kong is just a short flight from many exciting destinations in Asia. Its famous also for its food and culture, as well as the fast paced city life with everything available 24/7.