Are you graduating this year and looking to develop in your practice alongside a fantastic work life balance?
We have an exciting opportunity for a new graduate veterinary surgeon to join our motivated, growing and progressive mixed practice in the beautiful Pembrokeshire countryside and coastline.
You will be part of an energetic team that has a work/life balance, offering a progressive service to our clients using the latest equipment and technology.
Our team consists of 5 full time vets, 4 TB testers, 2 qualified RVN’s and more in training plus office staff.
What we will offer you:
- 1 in 5 rota which includes a long weekend (Starts Thursday afternoon), when a weekend is worked you get the following Wednesday off.
- Holiday allowance plus your birthday off each year 28 includes bank holidays
- Assigned mentor within the practice
- 24 hours support from an experienced vet
- Clinical freedom with support if needed
- Competitive salary package starting from £40,000
- RCVS fees, VDS and BVA membership the first 2 years paid for
- 24 month scheme with opportunity to stay beyond
- Opportunities for surfing, waterskiing, wakeboarding, kayaking and sea swimming and other land based activities are on the doorstep
- Access to easi-scan ultrasound scanners, digital x-ray, small animal doppler ultrasound, Abaxis Vetscan in-house lab, Vet Imagyst lab facility, dental machine and Humphrey ADE anaesthesia
- Mixed practice, 45% farm (mainly dairy), 45% small and 10% equine
- Package includes 4×4 car, off site accommodation, iPhone, internet and landline.
- Continued learning and development allowance £1000. On average monthly presentation on new drugs with paid for meals
- RCVS Accredited practice
- Pawsome benefits and rewards scheme, plus discounted pet care
Click this link for more information: Fishguard Vets Graduate Scheme
Please send your CV to Olivia via the Apply Now button.