Veterinary Nurse | World Class Hospital | Excellent Opportunity | Singapore
- Singapore (SG), Asia
- Up to £53,428 DOE
- Closing date
- 29 Apr 2023
- Companion / Small animal
- Veterinary Nurse
- Contract Type
GVC are providing recruitment support to a recognised Small Animal Veterinary Hospital in Singapore, Asia, who are actively recruiting for a Qualified Veterinary Nurse to join their team.
Seeking an experienced Veterinary Nurse to join their exceptional team to assist in providing outstanding veterinary care for complex medical problems through an ECC service.
Singapore offers incredible scenery, clean streets, safe neighbourhoods, excellent healthcare, and a huge expat community - English is also the primary spoken language - often referred to as 'Singlish'!
To be considered for this position, you must have the following or clearly be able to demonstrate your suitability for the advertised position should your application not meet the employer requirements.
- The ability and a flexible mindset to work 16 shifts monthly comprising of 12 day/ afternoon + 4 overnight shifts.
- Ideally you will hold a minimal of 3 years of team lead experience (for 3 to 5 vet nurses/ technicians).
- Previous experience clinical coaching is preferred
- Diploma in Veterinary Technology/Registered with the RCVS or a recognised equivalent qualification within a recognised university.
- Training and continuing education will be encouraged towards specialized positions.
Details of the role & package:
- Role type: Permanent
- Rota Hours: Full time - 16 shifts = 12 day/ afternoon + 4 overnight shifts monthly
- Salary: Up to $7,000sin per month
- Housing Allowance
- Round trip flight, work visa and vet licence funded Temporary accommodation on arrival in Singapore.
- CPD funded and encouraged
- Supportive team
- …….Plus a whole list of company benefits
This role is advertised by Global Veterinary Careers who operate as an employment business and emplacement agency. We have the largest selection of opportunities from our global marketplace and take on new and exclusive first opinion and specialist roles, worldwide on a daily basis. Should you be interested in a more detailed conversation in how we can support you, please get in touch with our team of veterinary careers advisors today.
Global Veterinary Careers are a specialist veterinary recruitment agency, with extensive experience and knowledge of the industry. With Offices in both the UK and Australia, we focus on helping veterinary professionals of all levels and disciplines secure their dream position, wherever that may be in the world. Our primary aim is to make the recruitment process as straight forward and stress-free as possible. GVC can offer the most widespread and varied selection of locum and permanent veterinary opportunities in every corner of the world.
We recruit for the following positions on both locum and permanent appointments:
- Veterinary Surgeon
- Veterinary Specialists inc. Diplomates and Residency Trained
- Veterinary Nurse
- Veterinary Care Assistant / Animal Nursing Assistant
- Practice Manager
- Veterinary Territory Manager
- Veterinary Sales
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert