Veterinary Surgeon – Small Animal – Medically Biased / Consults Only
- Salary: Up to £65,000
- Closing date
- 29 Apr 2023
- Companion / Small animal
- Veterinary Surgeon
- Contract Type
- Full-time, Part-time
GVC are providing recruitment support to a multidisciplinary veterinary practice based in beautiful Staffordshire who are seeking a medically biased or consult only Veterinary Surgeon to join their team on a permanent basis. Role to include everyday consultations, triage patients.
Happy to discuss a working pattern/ hours that work best for you. Willing to be flexible.
Salary for the role is up to £65,000 based on full time hours plus a relocation allowance if required.
Fantastically knowledgeable team of vets and experienced nurses.
Details of the role:
- This is a permanent position – both full-time and part-time available
- 4 days per week – No OOHs with share of Saturdays
- An attractive package and competitive salary – up to £65,000
- Career progression opportunities
- CPD allowance plus days off – increased budgets and certificates available
- Visa sponsorship and relocation package available if required
- 7 weeks holiday
- Relevant veterinary qualification from an accredited university in the country of the advertised position.
- Up to date CPD
- Relevant language skills - English
- A team player providing superb gold standards
This role is advertised by Global Veterinary Careers who operate as an employment business and emplacement agency. We have the largest selection of opportunities from our global marketplace and take on new and exclusive first opinion and specialist roles, worldwide on a daily basis. Should you be interested in a more detailed conversation in how we can support you, please get in touch with our team of veterinary careers advisors today.
Global Veterinary Careers are a specialist veterinary recruitment agency, with extensive experience and knowledge of the industry. With Offices in both the UK and Australia, we focus on helping veterinary professionals of all levels and disciplines secure their dream position, wherever that may be in the world. Our primary aim is to make the recruitment process as straight forward and stress-free as possible. GVC can offer the most widespread and varied selection of locum and permanent veterinary opportunities in every corner of the world.
We recruit for the following positions on both locum and permanent appointments:
- Veterinary Surgeon
- Veterinary Specialists inc. Diplomates and Residency Trained
- Veterinary Nurse
- Veterinary Care Assistant / Animal Nursing Assistant
- Practice Manager
- Veterinary Territory Manager
- Veterinary Sales
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert