Veterinary Surgeon – Small Animal – Medicine/Imaging Role – Hospital Environment
- West Yorkshire
- Salary - £60,000
- Closing date
- 29 Apr 2023
- Companion / Small animal
- Veterinary Surgeon
- Contract Type
- Full-time, Part-time
GVC are providing recruitment support to an advancing and modern veterinary hospital based in the West Yorkshire who are seeking a Veterinary Surgeon with an interest in medicine and imaging to join their team on a permanent basis. Full support with certificates with full funding and buy outs of current certificate available.
This role would involve seeing medical referrals. Equipment to include X-ray, ultrasound, and CT plus visiting MRI.
Working alongside surgery and medical certificate holders. Dedicated ECC night team. Wonderful large Vet team and are supported by experienced and dedicated nursing and front of house teams
Details of the role:
- This is a permanent position – part-time available
- 4 days per week – No OOHs with 1:4 weekends
- An attractive package and competitive salary – up to £60,000
- Career progression opportunities
- Professional fees cover - CPD allowance plus days off
- Visa sponsorship and relocation package available if required
- Prioritise mental health and wellbeing
- Relevant veterinary qualification from an accredited university in the country of the advertised position.
- Up to date CPD
- Relevant language skills - English
- A team player providing superb gold standards
This role is advertised by Global Veterinary Careers who operate as an employment business and emplacement agency. We have the largest selection of opportunities from our global marketplace and take on new and exclusive first opinion and specialist roles, worldwide on a daily basis. Should you be interested in a more detailed conversation in how we can support you, please get in touch with our team of veterinary careers advisors today.
Global Veterinary Careers are a specialist veterinary recruitment agency, with extensive experience and knowledge of the industry. With Offices in both the UK and Australia, we focus on helping veterinary professionals of all levels and disciplines secure their dream position, wherever that may be in the world. Our primary aim is to make the recruitment process as straight forward and stress-free as possible. GVC can offer the most widespread and varied selection of locum and permanent veterinary opportunities in every corner of the world.
We recruit for the following positions on both locum and permanent appointments:
- Veterinary Surgeon
- Veterinary Specialists inc. Diplomates and Residency Trained
- Veterinary Nurse
- Veterinary Care Assistant / Animal Nursing Assistant
- Practice Manager
- Veterinary Territory Manager
- Veterinary Sales
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert