Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon | St Albans | Up to £65,000 annual salary | Hybrid Role
- St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Salary up to £65,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Closing date
- 7 Apr 2023
- Phone number
- Companion / Small animal
- Veterinary Surgeon
- Contract Type
- Full-time, Part-time
Veterinarian - Small Animal - St Albans
Combine flexible home working with the hands on job you love.
Global Veterinary Careers are recruiting for Veterinarians for our tech based veterinary start up client. They are opening their first clinic in St Albans and are looking to utilise the experience and success of their veterinary telemedicine app to help with the launch of their first veterinary clinic.
Recruiting for 6 vets to start ASAP.
What you’ll get:
- No OOH
- Salary up to £65000 depending on experience.
- 33 days paid holiday (Including Bank holidays)
- Free access to counseling services via Perkbox
- Paid company sick leave
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay
- £1500 CPD allowance
- RCVS fees paid
- To be part of something big - from your in-clinic team mates to our telemedicine colleagues around the world, join a company that has been described by staff as “the best team you’ve ever worked with”
Interested? Then read on!
So what's next?
We’re stepping out of digital and into physical pet care, with the launch of our first clinic in St Albans. A brand new state of the art practice, designed with pets and vets in mind. We’re a technology led company, so you’ll have all the usual gadgets and then some. From scales built into the waiting room floor, to digital stethoscopes, to a booking system that notices when you’re running behind and reschedules appointments so you clock off on time. Working in sync with the telemedicine app, and with an incredible in-clinic support team, our aim is to make sure you can do the job you love and not worry about the day to day admin. After all, happy vets = happy pets.
Speaking of telemedicine - want to work from home? We’re happy to combine in-clinic days with remote working days, to deliver the schedule that works for you. When we say we’re open to flexible working, we really mean it.
No OOH, 1:4 weekends, full time / part time / term time available - tell us what works for you and we’ll create the job to suit.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum three years experience in general practice
- RCVS registered or eligible
- Confidence with routine consultations and surgeries
- A real passion for pet care
- A passion for changing the industry - we know we can’t go on as we are, and want to work with you to solve the problems that drive vets out of the industry. Tell us what you dislike about General Practice and we’ll find a solution together.
- Up to date CPD
- Relevant language skills.
- Right to work in the UK
This role is advertised by Global Veterinary Careers who operate as an employment business and emplacement agency. We have the largest selection of opportunities from our global marketplace and take on new and exclusive first opinion and specialist roles, worldwide on a daily basis.
Should you be interested in a more detailed conversation in how we can support you, please get in touch with our team of veterinary careers advisors today.
Global Veterinary Careers are a specialist veterinary recruitment agency, with extensive experience and knowledge of the industry. With Offices in both the UK and Australia, we focus on helping veterinary professionals of all levels and disciplines secure their dream position, wherever that may be in the world. Our primary aim is to make the recruitment process as straight forward and stress-free as possible. GVC can offer the most widespread and varied selection of locum and permanent veterinary opportunities in every corner of the world.
We recruit for the following positions on both locum and permanent appointments:
- Veterinary Surgeon
- Veterinary Specialists inc. Diplomates and Residency Trained
- Veterinary Nurse
- Veterinary Care Assistant / Animal Nursing Assistant
- Practice Manager
- Veterinary Territory Manager
- Veterinary Sales
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert