Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon | South Yorkshire
- South Yorkshire
- Salary depending on experience
- Closing date
- 30 Mar 2023
- Phone number
- Companion / Small animal
- Veterinary Surgeon
- Contract Type
- Permanent, Fixed Contract
- Full-time, Part-time
We are currently recruiting several veterinary opportunity’s on behalf of one of our clients.
Fully flexible on full/part time, fixed term contracts, school hours, half days. Sponsorship visas can be supplied.
Generous salary package depending on experience.
X3 vacancies across Nottingham, Rotherham and Doncaster.
Nottingham: 4 vet team. The senior vet is a coach and mentor for student vets. One of the vets has an expertise in emergency medicine.
Rotherham: The surgery is under the clinical leadership, an experienced Head Vet who has completed their post-grad cert in surgery and is now undertaking a post-grad cert in medicine. They are also the surgery’s GDP mentor. The surgery also has an Advanced Practitioner in surgery, who leads on our orthopaedic and complex soft tissue cases; and to assist with his diagnostics, we have a 128-slice CT scanner at Rotherham. The surgery is a fabulous place to work with lots of light and space.
Key features are:
- 9 consult rooms
- 4 op theatres
- 1 dental suite
- Ultrasound suite
- CT scanning unit
- 2 dog wards
- 2 cat wards
- 2 prep areas
- We have just recently hired a head nurse and deputy head nurse, they both have huge aspirations for the team and are prepared to start from the foundations building the team up.
- Staff with longevity from outside the Rotherham area who travel to work here as it is an exceptional and friendly environment with great career prospects. They would aim if full time and case load to have you doing scans/surgery etc probably 40-50% of your time, follow ups 20% and then new cases/consults 30%. Any missing equipment would happily have a conversation about. This role would be bringing in additional Benefits to the centre so they can discuss what needs and what the role could look like with the prospective candidate.
Global Veterinary Careers are a specialist veterinary recruitment agency, with extensive experience and knowledge of the industry. With Offices in both the UK and Australia, we focus on helping veterinary professionals of all levels and disciplines secure their dream position, wherever that may be in the world. Our primary aim is to make the recruitment process as straight forward and stress-free as possible. GVC can offer the most widespread and varied selection of locum and permanent veterinary opportunities in every corner of the world.
We recruit for the following positions on both locum and permanent appointments:
- Veterinary Surgeon
- Veterinary Specialists inc. Diplomates and Residency Trained
- Veterinary Nurse
- Veterinary Care Assistant / Animal Nursing Assistant
- Practice Manager
- Veterinary Territory Manager
- Veterinary Sales
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert