Small Animal Vet | Barnsley | Tier 3 accredited Hospital | New Grads And Experience Vets Welcome
- Barnsley, South Yorkshire
- Up to £65,000 per annum DOE
- Closing date
- 30 Mar 2023
- Companion / Small animal
- Veterinary Surgeon
- Contract Type
GVC are providing recruitment support to a large veterinary group who are actively recruiting for a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon based in Barnsley.
Joining an experienced and dedicated team that work with a very well-established, and varied client base in a state-of-the-art Tier 3 accredited Small Animal Hospital.
You will be a forward thinking, driven and conscientious vet joining a well-established team of 12 Vets, 34 RVNs, SVNs and a great non-clinical support team. You will discover a fantastic place to work, with a great team spirit and plenty of opportunities to learn and progress, with study towards certificates encouraged.
The hospital has both Veterinary Hospital and ECC status, and boasts incredible facilities including CT Scanner, laparoscopy, orthopaedics, ultrasound, DR digital radiography, hydrotherapy treadmill, surgical and therapeutic laser.
Proud of their internal out of hours service, they can keep their interesting and exciting cases in house, and don’t need to refer out, offering 24/7 day and night care for patients with the same dedicated team, on the same site, and in addition due to continued success, they have recently opened a new referral extension.
New, recent and experienced graduates welcome.
• Salary of up to £65,000 plus benefits (dependant on experience)
• Average four-day week (shift pattern of three regular days every week and then every other weekend)
• Part time positions available
• No OOH
• No lone working
• Contributory Pension scheme
• Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA and VDS)
• Opportunity to work full or part time
• Exclusive company discounts and rewards
• Generous salary and package (including CPD)
So, if you are you looking for a new challenge in a fantastic team environment in South Yorkshire - click APPLY today!
To be considered for this position, you must have the following or clearly be able to demonstrate your suitability for the role by showing:
• Relevant veterinary qualification from an accredited university recognised in the UK
• Relevant language skills – English
• Licenced to provide veterinary care in the UK – RCVS registered
• Right to work in the UK
This role is advertised by Global Veterinary Careers who operate as an employment business and emplacement agency. We have the largest selection of opportunities from our global marketplace and take on new and exclusive first opinion and specialist roles, worldwide on a daily basis. Should you be interested in a more detailed conversation in how we can support you, please get in touch with our team of veterinary careers advisors today.
For further information, please contact Sarah Cann at GVC on email@example.com
Global Veterinary Careers are a specialist veterinary recruitment agency, with extensive experience and knowledge of the industry. With Offices in both the UK and Australia, we focus on helping veterinary professionals of all levels and disciplines secure their dream position, wherever that may be in the world. Our primary aim is to make the recruitment process as straight forward and stress-free as possible. GVC can offer the most widespread and varied selection of locum and permanent veterinary opportunities in every corner of the world.
We recruit for the following positions on both locum and permanent appointments:
- Veterinary Surgeon
- Veterinary Specialists inc. Diplomates and Residency Trained
- Veterinary Nurse
- Veterinary Care Assistant / Animal Nursing Assistant
- Practice Manager
- Veterinary Territory Manager
- Veterinary Sales
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert