Business Relationship Manager | Veterinary | Field Based | West Midlands/ Staffordshire
- West Midlands
- Salary up to £35k Depending on experience + Bonus
- Closing date
- 29 Mar 2023
- Companion / Small animal
- Industry, Referral
- Veterinary Surgeon, Veterinary Nurse, Sales and marketing
- Contract Type
- Permanent, Fixed Contract
Are you a veterinary professional that enjoys engaging and building relationships?
Do you enjoy using data to identify commercial opportunities?
GVC are currently looking for a Business Relationship Manager to join their referral centre on a 12 month maternity contract initially.
As a home/field based veterinary professional, you will work collaboratively with hospital directors, marketing manager and wider organisation to build core relationships with local practices and increase engagement to encourage referrals into the regional centre. You will need to be based in the West Midlands already, ideally north Birmingham ot Staffordshire.
Part of your role will include supporting the Marketing Manager with open days as part of this exciting role. You will be commercially aware and able to work effectively as part of a team, probably the most important factor in your skillset alongside attention for detail that is data driven.
The role is field based, and you should be flexible to commute throughout the West Midlands area, visiting first opinion practices within your defined territory. Your week will be a hybrid mix of out onsite visiting practices and either office/home working. 1 day a week from home - 4 days out and about!
Benefits & Package:
For the successful applicant, an attractive package is to include:
- Competitive salary up to £35k DOE
- Bonus offered
- Start date of April 2023
- 5-day week (Monday to Friday)
- Phone and laptop provided
- Mileage rate @ 45p per mile
- Generous holiday allowance
- CPD allowance with days off
- RCVS and other professional fees paid
To be considered for this role, you’ll need:
- RCVS/RVN registration
- Experience of building support plans
- Influencing skills
- Own car essential - mileage paid
- Ability to interpret data and identify opportunities
- Prior territory management experience an advantage
- Excellent project management and IT skills - excel in particular
- Need to be confident, friendly and enthusiastic with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Right to work in the UK
This role is advertised by Global Veterinary Careers who operate as an employment business and emplacement agency. We have a growing number of 1st opinion and specialist roles worldwide, should you be interested in a more detailed conversation in how we can support you, please get in touch!
Global Veterinary Careers are a specialist veterinary recruitment agency, with extensive experience and knowledge of the industry. With Offices in both the UK and Australia, we focus on helping veterinary professionals of all levels and disciplines secure their dream position, wherever that may be in the world. Our primary aim is to make the recruitment process as straight forward and stress-free as possible. GVC can offer the most widespread and varied selection of locum and permanent veterinary opportunities in every corner of the world.
We recruit for the following positions on both locum and permanent appointments:
- Veterinary Surgeon
- Veterinary Specialists inc. Diplomates and Residency Trained
- Veterinary Nurse
- Veterinary Care Assistant / Animal Nursing Assistant
- Practice Manager
- Veterinary Territory Manager
- Veterinary Sales
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert