Veterinary Surgeon - Gatehouse Vets, Bingley
- Gatehouse Veterinary Group (Bingley)
- Bingley, Bradford, West Yorkshire
- up to £68,000 depending on experience + Relocation allowance of up to £5,000 if required.
- Closing date
- 26 Feb 2023
- Companion / Small animal
- Veterinary Surgeon
Veterinary Surgeon required at Gatehouse Vets, Bingley
Here at Gatehouse Vets, we have the spot for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our friendly team here at Gatehouse Vets, Bingley!
This full time position will cover 40 hours per week, over 4 days with a share of the weekend rota.
The Salary for the role is up to £68,000 depending on experience + Relocation allowance of up to £5,000 if required.
Based in the market town of Bingley you have the benefit of the Yorkshire Moors on your doorstep for those who like adventure in the countryside. Alternatively, if you prefer a vibrant nightlife and busy town you are only a short twenty- minute train ride away from Leeds and Bradford. With plenty of restaurants, cafes and shops so close to the practice, it is a great area!
About the Team and Culture
The clinic is new, and purpose built only being completed in 2021 and is headed up by Terry our CD, who has a wealth of experience and a great client following in the locality. The team are like a family and has a great work-life balance culture. They love to socialise together and are looking for that special someone to bring into their family!
With full support from the Clinic Director and Senior Veterinary Surgeon along with an excellent nursing and reception team, this could really be the place for you! Our clients are also lovely and friendly which makes working at Gatehouse even better.
We have put together a video with our vets currently working at Gatehouse. Click here or visit our website to check this out!
We look forward to welcoming an enthusiastic RCVS registered Veterinary Surgeon to our team. We are looking for that special someone who enjoys surgery and is a team player who supports and believes in a culture of quality care to the highest standard for our visiting pets and clients. With this position there will also be occasional cover at our other two sites one being in the beautiful village of Haworth with its long-cobbled streets in the heart of Bronte country and a hospital on the outskirts of Bradford.
Because our employee’s matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from -
Work life balance
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1,250 CPD allowance with 5 days paid pro rata
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Quote BH8326 when applying for this role.
Please send your CV to Susan via the APPLY button or call 07977242576 for more information.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert