- Easipetcare, Chatham
- Chatham, Kent
- Salary up to £75K DOE, Discretionary Bonus Scheme, Onsite flat available.
- Closing date
- 24 Feb 2023
- Companion / Small animal
- Veterinary Surgeon
- Contract Type
Veterinary Surgeon required at easipetcare, Chatham
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Veterinary Surgeon, to join our supportive and friendly team here in the historic town of Chatham.
As a Veterinary Surgeon of easipetcare, you will be working closely with our Head Vet and wider Vet team, as well as the Practice Principal to champion high standards of patient care within the practice. Our deceivingly specious small animal practice is located just off the main Chatham high street, which provides a varied consulting caseload that will allow a less experienced Veterinary Surgeons to hone their skills and will keep the experienced Vet stimulated! The opportunity to perform surgery will be accommodated on a rotational basis, and you will be fully supported by a long standing and experienced nursing team.
Fix or flex – work life balance that works for you
We would welcome both full and part time applicants. Typically, this position is full time over 4/5 days per week, working a combination of early shifts (8am-4.30pm) and late shifts (11am – 7.30pm), with 1:3 Saturdays and no OOH! When you work a Saturday, you gain a day in lieu. Our people are at the heart of everything that we do, that’s why we know that work-life balance is vital in supporting our people to be their best selves. Our flexible approach to rota patterns and working hours offers a balance that truly flexes with you and your lifestyle no matter what stage you are in your career.
- Up to £75,000 per annum depending on experience
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- We have an onsite flat available should you required accommodation.
At easipetcare we pride ourselves on offering high quality vet care at prices affordable to all. We take pleasure in being able to offer a full range of first opinion veterinary services at affordable prices. Our practice is conveniently located just off the M20 and is easily commutable from London, (just under 1hr). Our deceivingly large and airy practice boasts 4 consult rooms; a dedicated x-ray and ultrasound room; a large modern theatre and prep room. This is a unique opportunity to join a super friendly team and work in a supportive environment that offers the scope for further development in your chosen area of interest.
About the Team and Culture
We are a 5 Vet practice with a super support team of 1 Head RVN; 2 RVN's, 1 SVN, 1 ANA and our wonderfully efficient receptionists. Our Head Vet has over 15 years’ experience in small animal practice and is passionate about supporting and developing the practice vet team. We have our Practice principle who is committed to supporting the team, with a great focus of his being on work life balance, development, and opportunity for the team. Our clinic has an established client base, and our team are passionate about providing gold standard care to our clients and their pets. We are very focused on celebrating our wonderful and do so often with in practice awards and regular Costa Friday treats!
Our ideal candidate would have post graduate experience.
Because our employee’s matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from -
Work life balance
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1,250 CPD allowance with 40 hours paid pro rata
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch and quote reference BH8294.
Please send your CV to Megan via the APPLY button or call 07977242413 for more information.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert