Academic and Partnership Manager | Remote/Home Based | UK
- Home Based
- Up to £43k + bonus package
- Closing date
- 19 Feb 2023
- University and college, Industry
- Veterinary Surgeon, Teaching, Management / Administration
- Contract Type
GVC are providing exclusive recruitment support to one of the UK’s leading veterinary CPD providers. who are actively recruiting for an Academic and Partnership Manager to join their team.
This nonclinical role would suit a veterinary professional with a deep understanding of the academic standards in the field of post graduate study. The successful candidate will be supporting the board in raising academic standards, identifying and designing new courses in partnership with training providers.
You will be required to report to the board on performance data to support strategies and increase the revenue of the business, collaborating with multiple internal stakeholders. A full job description can be provided on application and would welcome a confidential discussion from parties that meet the essential criteria below.
Details of the role:
· Role type: Home based/Remote working
· Full time 5 days per week
· Start date: ASAP
· Salary up to £43k DOE
· Employee benefits inc. discretionary bonus
· Excellent pension offered
· Life Insurance
· Excellent annual leave
To be considered for this position, you must have the following or clearly be able to demonstrate your suitability for the advertised position should your application not meet the employer requirements.
· MRCVS and;
· Relevant postgraduate course completed in the field of veterinary education
· Prior experience in academia, notably teaching and assessment of veterinary subjects
· Evidence of management experience
· Demonstrate strong leadership skills with strong problem-solving abilities
. Ability to forge partnerships at all levels
This role is advertised by Global Veterinary Careers who operate as an employment business and emplacement agency. We have the largest selection of opportunities from our global marketplace and take on new and exclusive first opinion and specialist roles, worldwide on a daily basis. Should you be interested in a more detailed conversation in how we can support you, please get in touch with our team of veterinary careers advisors today.
Global Veterinary Careers are a specialist veterinary recruitment agency, with extensive experience and knowledge of the industry. With Offices in both the UK and Australia, we focus on helping veterinary professionals of all levels and disciplines secure their dream position, wherever that may be in the world. Our primary aim is to make the recruitment process as straight forward and stress-free as possible. GVC can offer the most widespread and varied selection of locum and permanent veterinary opportunities in every corner of the world.
We recruit for the following positions on both locum and permanent appointments:
- Veterinary Surgeon
- Veterinary Specialists inc. Diplomates and Residency Trained
- Veterinary Nurse
- Veterinary Care Assistant / Animal Nursing Assistant
- Practice Manager
- Veterinary Territory Manager
- Veterinary Sales
- 0330 1135 222
11d, The Courtyard
Woodbury Business Park
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert