Veterinary Surgeon | Essex | Independent and Supportive practice
- Negotiable dependent on experience - Very competitive up to £65k
- Closing date
- 18 Feb 2023
- Phone number
- Companion / Small animal
- Veterinary Surgeon
- Contract Type
Veterinary Surgeon - Chelmsford, Essex
Salary up to £65,000
- Independent, family-owned Veterinary Group in an excellent location
- Perfect opportunity for Veterinary Surgeon who would like to join a close-knit supportive team and a role that gives you a diverse and interesting case load.
- Fabulous benefits package with the added extra of tasty pizzas from the onsite pizza oven
- Continually investing in their team, equipment and facilities and are an RCVS accredited & Nurse Training Practice.
- New graduates considered
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen to join an independent, family-owned Veterinary Group based around Chelmsford, Essex. The practice is looking for a progressive, friendly, caring, communicative Veterinary Surgeon to join their experienced team.
The practice is continuously growing and has a friendly, stable, and very supportive team of 9 veterinary surgeons. The vet team is made up of a suitable mix of many-years qualified and newly qualified vets, allowing everybody to contribute to ever-evolving medical protocols. They have a wonderful team of RVNs, trainee nurses, VCAs, receptionists and admin staff that get on tremendously well. They are committed to continually investing in their team, equipment and facilities and are an RCVS accredited & Nurse Training Practice.
They have a varied caseload, primarily dogs and cats with rabbits and the occasional exotic pet. There is also a visiting peripatetic orthopaedic / soft tissue surgeon and cardiologist that enables them to offer the highest level of care in-house.
The practice is in a fantastic location nestled on the beautiful Dengie peninsula, bounded by the Rivers Crouch and Blackwater a short drive from Chelmsford. London is a mere 1 hour by train and if you plan on travelling frequently, the close proximity of Stansted airport will make it easier.
- Fantastic work life balance
- 15-minute appointments
- A salary from £35k -£65k depending on experience
- Well-organised weekly and weekend rota done in advance
- RCVS, VDS and BVA membership fees paid
- Certificates fully funded, supported, and encouraged
- Good holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Lots of additional company benefits and schemes
- Visa and sponsorship covered and ready to go
- Friendly, stable, and very supportive team
- 40-hour week
- 2 in 8 weekends - with days off in lieu
- 1 Bank holidays per year with time of in-lieu
- No OOHs
My client has a state-of-the-art hospital along with 2 branch practices which are just a short drive away. My client is committed to continually investing in the team, equipment and facilities which include:
- DR and dental radiography
- Multi-parameters anaesthetic monitors
- Doppler blood pressure monitors, capnography, tonopen, high-spec.
- Ultrasound machine
- Rigid endoscope, gastroscope and bronchoscope
- Dedicated dental suite
- In-house laboratory with endocrinology and Sedivue urine analyser
- Separate dog, cat and exotic wards and isolation ward
- Air conditioning and large car park
To hear more, contact Lorna at Purovets 01904 570056
Purovets is an established, market leading specialist recruiter within the Veterinary sector. Our mission is simply to provide our clients and candidates with the best recruitment experience they will have encountered. This is obviously quite a claim but with our management team having over 60 years of experience in recruitment and all of our consultants being specialists in their individual skill set, we feel we have the structure in place to have this happen. What does this mean to you?
For our candidates, we work proactively to not just find them a job but to find them THE job. We will utilise our unparalleled network of contacts both nationally and globally to provide you with the biggest choice of the best opportunities available.
For our clients we act as a strategic partner, ensuring we can source not just the candidate with the relevant skill-set but the candidate whose personality will contribute the most value to your organisation. We measure our success in the satisfaction of our customers.
In an industry that is all too often tarred by mediocrity, Purosearch believes in excellence. "The Extra Mile" is not just a slogan we put under our title. It the principle that guides everything we do. We will go the extra mile to ensure our clients and candidates receive the best service they have received from any recruitment company... ever. We will go the extra mile for our clients to find that "needle in a haystack" candidate and we will go the extra mile to make sure our candidates get their dream job. This can only happen when an agency goes above and beyond what is expected from them. Purosearch is that company.
- 01904 570056
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert