Clinical Director - Veterinary Surgeon – Small Animal
- West Midlands Region
- Salary - up to £75,000
- Closing date
- 18 Feb 2023
- Companion / Small animal
- Veterinary Surgeon
- Contract Type
GVC are providing recruitment support to a distinguished veterinary practice based in West Midlands who are actively recruiting for a Clinical Director to join their team strong team of 16 Vets including certificate holders.
Practice has access to some of the best equipment in the area including state of the art diagnostic equipped and CT scanner. They proudly run their own out of hours care to ensure the high standard of care is continued throughout.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong leader to further develop your career ensuring high quality delivery of business activities.
Details of the role:
- Permanent Vet Surgeon
- 40 hours per week – shared rota for weekends
- Career progression opportunities
- Depending on experience and qualifications – up to £75,000
- Employee benefits: including RCVS fees paid, CPD allowance plus days off
- Certificates funded and supported
- Visa sponsorship available if required
- The practice prioritises mental health and wellbeing
To be considered for this position, you must have the following or clearly be able to demonstrate your suitability for the advertised position should your application not meet the employer requirements.
- Relevant veterinary qualification from an accredited university in the country of the advertised position
- Up to date CPD
- Relevant language skills - English
- Licenced to provide veterinary care in the relevant country - RCVS
This role is advertised by Global Veterinary Careers who operate as an employment business and emplacement agency. We have the largest selection of opportunities from our global marketplace and take on new and exclusive first opinion and specialist roles, worldwide on a daily basis. Should you be interested in a more detailed conversation in how we can support you, please get in touch with our team of veterinary careers advisors today.
Global Veterinary Careers are a specialist veterinary recruitment agency, with extensive experience and knowledge of the industry. With Offices in both the UK and Australia, we focus on helping veterinary professionals of all levels and disciplines secure their dream position, wherever that may be in the world. Our primary aim is to make the recruitment process as straight forward and stress-free as possible. GVC can offer the most widespread and varied selection of locum and permanent veterinary opportunities in every corner of the world.
We recruit for the following positions on both locum and permanent appointments:
- Veterinary Surgeon
- Veterinary Specialists inc. Diplomates and Residency Trained
- Veterinary Nurse
- Veterinary Care Assistant / Animal Nursing Assistant
- Practice Manager
- Veterinary Territory Manager
- Veterinary Sales
- 0330 1135 222
11d, The Courtyard
Woodbury Business Park
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert