Small Animal Vets required in North London - all experience levels required
- Red Sector Recruitment
- London (Greater)
- Up to £80k DOE
- Closing date
- 16 Feb 2023
- Companion / Small animal
- Veterinary Surgeon, Clinical
- Contract Type
Red Sector are happy to be recruiting for an excellent small animal practice in the capital city of London. Happy to consider new graduate or experienced vets, this forward thinking, well equipped and collaborative practice is a rare opportunity for new graduates in London!
- Experienced and New Graduate applicants welcome Visa sponsorship provided, if required Varied roles for all level of experiences Only 1:4 weekends No OOH. Must be eligible for RCVS registration
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com to apply or for a confidential discussion and find out why we are the leading recruitment agencies for Vets in the UK!
Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon – new graduate or experienced applicants welcome
37.5 per week over four-days with no OOH
Only 1:4 weekends
Salary dependant on experience
We currently have vacancies for vets from new graduates up to and including Clinical Director at our excellent clinic in North London. These are exciting positions within a successful and superbly equipped practice giving the successful candidate the opportunity to learn of experienced vets or progress and develop their career further.
Our client believe veterinary healthcare should be made accessible to everyone. Their high standards of care and excellent reputation has allowed the group to grow to over 10 clinics across the UK. They push themselves to do things differently and challenge the status quo when it comes to pet health. They are committed to making a positive change to the pet health industry by offering clients and staff exceptional care and support with fair and value pricing.
These clinics are some of the best around. The space and facilities here will let you tackle a diverse caseload, building your clinical skills and helping more animals and their humans enjoy life together.
All of the clinics and facilities are purpose-built, giving you everything you need to deliver a wide range of care under one roof. Each clinic has its own separate dental, x-ray, lab and ultrasound suites. Each also has at least two operating theatres, six consulting rooms and an open, spacious prep area, as well as separate dog and cat recovery wards and walk-in isolation. We also have a cosy and comfortable staff room where you can relax during breaks and enjoy your free lunch each Friday.
About the role
Our client has a great focus on providing the facilities and mentorship to facilitate their vets to fulfil their full potential and provide a high level of care to their patients. Animal Wellbeing and a happy staff are at the forefront of their goals. They support and encourage their vets to:
- Practice outstanding medicine, surgery and emergency care. Be a role model general practitioner that consistently demonstrates a diagnostic driven approach to animal care
- Consistently perform Gold Standard consultations. Intuitively ‘read’ the client & patient to anticipate their needs. Influence the clients to follow your first-class, expert advice
- Build high trust relationships with clients to achieve better compliance and therefore better clinical outcomes for the animals in your care
- Confidently recommend further medical progress checks until we are satisfied that there is a full resolution and ideally a diagnosis has been achieved
- Utilise our bespoke menu of diagnostic panels to assess the most common clinical presentations. Read, interpret and evaluate findings and use these to create and confidently recommend an agreed treatment plan.
In order to be successful in this exciting post, you will be –
- A first-class vet. With a firm understanding of the importance of a “diagnostic-first” approach – we do not advocate symptomatic therapy
- An individual who enjoys engaging with clients and their pets and understands the benefit of augmenting the owner-pet bond. Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication within a consultative environment
- Demonstrates a professional, confident and calm approach – inspiring confidence in the clients and team. Enthusiastic, positive and resilient
- Eligible to register with the RCV
What we offer
This role has a huge focus on achieving a great work/life balance for all of their staff and a chance to work within their professional & up to date clinics alongside the Clinical Director, experienced vets and a friendly team of Nurses, VCA’s and Receptionists. You will be supported to develop your skills and will have the opportunity to progress.
They offer a 4-day working week plus 1:4 weekends. This averages out to 37 hours p/w over a 4-week period.
Along with a well-structured rota, you will receive:
- Salary dependent on experience
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Flexible working pattern
- 5% Pension Contribution
- Cycle scheme
- Mindful Living Courses
- Continuous professional development
- Group Income Protection
- Group Life Cover
- Compassionate leave on the loss of a pet
- Employee Discount and a reward scheme including external discounts
- Help@Hand Scheme
- Free food Friday’s
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or for a confidential discussion and find out why we are the leading recruitment agencies for Vets in the UK! But don’t just believe us! Here are some of the things other applicants have said:
“Red Sector helped me to find a job which fit with my situation. I requested specific conditions making the job search quite challenging. Even though the situation was challenging, they found me very interesting vacancies, organising all the interviews, etc. Red Sector did a really hard and good job. I really appreciate all their effort and attention. I really recommend them.”
- 2016 Graduate Vet working through Red Sector since May 2022
“Thanks to Scott I was able to find amazing opportunities all over the UK, and finally realized my dream of working in a great hospital in the UK. He is an amazing professional and really helpful and understanding.”
- 2018 Graduate Vet
Red Sector is one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the country. Red Sector was established in August 2017 with the aim of providing fast effective recruitment with a high level of care across the veterinary industry.
We are keen to hear from veterinary surgeons and veterinary nurses of all experience levels and have a proven track record of securing new graduates their first position fresh out of university to experienced certificate holders. Although primarily recruiting to the UK & Australia, we have also helped our clients in Dubai, Qatar, Canada and New Zealand with sourcing excellent candidates and helped veterinary surgeons & nurses relocate from every corner of the planet!
With over 50 years combined experience within recruitment our team have an extensive level of knowledge in the sectors we cover. As a team, we have the ability to build strong relationships with both candidates and clients and have the time and knowledge to spend on each individually. We enjoy sourcing the perfect candidates for roles and thrive on filling positions for clients in need.
If you are interested in a new position within the veterinary sector, or know someone who is, we would love to hear from you!
Please send your CV to email@example.com or get in touch via our website www.redsector.co.uk and one of our friendly consultants will be happy to help!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert