Senior or Experienced Veterinary Surgeon/s (Kettering, Northants) - FT or PT/Job share considered
WELCOME BONUS OF £2K AVAILABLE FOR DIRECT RECRUITS AND EXCELLENT CPD OPPORTUNITIES!
Due to expansion we are seeking experienced/Senior Veterinary Surgeon/s with high standards of patient care to join Sarah, Chris and their Client Care award-winning team. We are a super friendly, team centric, family feel practice based in the Kettering area, looking for additional vet/s to join us.
The practice offers:
* FT or PT hours (2 to 4 weekdays per week with additional 1 in 4 Saturdays) No OOH or on call
* Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
* Competitive salary package (DOE pro rata range £48k-£64k) and contributory pension scheme
* Working with supportive, very experienced Practice Owners, future Partnership potential possible
* Excellent team care, ensuring wellbeing and ongoing support for all colleagues
* Generous CPD and funding for certificates for the right candidate/s
* Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS) and company discounts and reward schemes
* Option of enhanced annual leave allowance
* Death in service at 4 x annual salary
We offer a vibrant and fun environment to work in. You look after clients/patients, we look after you is very much our ethos. You will need to be confident with all routine medical and surgical cases, though workload/days can be tailored to your interests. You will be joining an established team with variety of individual interests including Feline Medicine certificate holder, vets with special interest in dermatology and surgery, nurses with interests in rabbits, exotics and feline nursing certificates. In fact if you have an area of particular interest this could be the practice for you as support to certificate level is encouraged and funded. Already hold a Certificate….great, we would love to hear from you, we enjoy learning from each other to develop the practice team and services offered for our clients. We have very exciting times ahead for practice development.
Our team consists of 4 FTE vets, 7 RVNs and a really lovely reception team. We see a wide variety of cases, both medical and surgical, and encourage time taken to thoroughly investigate and follow cases through, case continuity is key. Sick pet consultations scheduled for 20 minutes. We work in a team focussed environment and enjoy building strong relationship with each other and our clients, and where everyone is encourage to develop and thrive. The practice is well equipped with digital radiography, Doppler ultrasound, capnography, tonopen, blood pressure monitoring and ECG. We are conveniently located for easy access to London, Birmingham/Midlands an hour or less away and have excellent commuter links throughout the UK. Superb villages in the surrounding area for those who prefer a village based home life over town living, with excellent walking and wildlife habitats on our doorstep, Northamptonshire is well known as Rose of the Shires.
If this sounds of interest, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Please email practice owner Sarah on: email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Location: NN16 8AS