Small Animal Vets
- Bishopton Veterinary Group
- Ripon, North Yorkshire
- Salary - up to £60K dependent on experience
- Closing date
- 5 Feb 2023
- Companion / Small animal
- Veterinary Surgeon
- Contract Type
- Full-time, Part-time
Small Animal Vets - New Job Checklist
✓ Committed to independent ownership
✓ Progressive RCVS hospital with ISFM cat friendly status
✓ Beautiful rural North Yorkshire location
✓ Advanced practitioners in surgery, medicine and general practice with support provided to you for your development
✓ Proud to look after our own patients day and night with an equally shared weekend rota
✓ Superb local schools including a Grammar school
✓ Weekly fruit and cake days!
We have two positions available for a small animal vet.
Applications are welcome from all levels of experience, including newly graduated colleagues, and full-time or part-time candidates would be considered.
Veterinary Team Benefits:
- Salary up to £60k dependent on experience
- 5 working weeks annual leave plus 8 recognised Bank Holidays
- 1 paid volunteering day per year at a choice of local charities
- RCVS, VDS, BVA and one other professional membership paid
- 5 days CPD and £1500 budget per annum with further training/certifications encouraged
- Private Health Care insurance
- The 'People’s Pension' pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme subject to eligibility
- ‘Medicash’ medical cash plan
- ‘Perkbox’ perks and recognition scheme
- Social/Team events throughout the year (including Summer BBQ and Christmas Party)
- Well-being initiatives, including access to an Employee Assistance Programme for a wide range of information and advice across a range of topics.
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Team member pet discount scheme
If we tick all of your boxes visit www.bishoptonvets.co.uk/careers for more information and details or click the apply button to send us your details/CV.
Closing date: 5th February 2023
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert