ECC Vet | Flexible rota to suit | Day or nights | South Wales
GVC currently seek an experienced Vet Surgeon to form part of a dedicated ECC team based in a hospital environment in South Wales.
The site is exceptionally well equipped and the ECC team consists of cert holders and those completing their ECC cert. The unique nature allows for both ECC day and night teams, depending on the rota pattern you would like.
The site has good transport links to airports for those overseas wishing to fly in for their shifts. An existing member of the team has been doing this long term.
- Excellent salary packages offered commensurate with experience
- Accommodation provided a short walk from the hospital
- £1750 CPD allowance per annum/ 5 days
- Certificates/part certificates supported
- Favourable rota pattern - option of part or full time rotas available
- Workplace pension
- Fees paid (RCVS and VDS)
- Numerous additional in work benefits
As an experienced ECC Veterinary Surgeon, your role will include a broad range of qualified veterinary skills, You will be happy with:
- MRCVS and previous UK experience, ideally in ECC
- Happy with procedures such as GDV's/pyometra/haemorrhaging abdomen/stabilising in emergency situations
This vacancy is being advertised by Global Veterinary Careers. The services advertised by Global Veterinary Careers are those of an Employment Agency, supporting veterinary professionals worldwide.
Apply for ECC Vet | Flexible rota to suit | Day or nights | South Wales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly