Veterinary Surgeon – Full Time, Salisbury Companion Care, £38 to £45K, Relocation, No OOHs
Veterinary Surgeon – Full Time
Salisbury Companion Care
If you are an enthusiastic vet looking to join a supportive and established team, then we have the role for you, here at Salisbury Companion Care!
In joining us, you can expect to receive a great remuneration package including:
- Salary of £38,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
- 5.6 weeks holiday including bank holidays, (increasing after 2 years’ service)
- Private Health Care
- Life Assurance 4 x Annual Salary
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Dedicated CPD allowance including 5 paid days to attend as a minimum
- Funding and support towards Certificates available
- No OOH
- Relocation allowance*
- Fully funded Sponsorship/Visa
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to Colleague Assistance Programmes – Retail Trust, Port of Call and MHFA
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards – including 20% off at Pets at Home, The Groom Room and Vet Group
*Relocation allowance only applicable to candidates that apply directly, no agencies
This position is for a full-time vet, used to performing routine surgeries and consults and capable of being able to do some sole charge.
You’ll have support from an invaluable team of qualified nurses and not to mention our wonderful non-clinical support team.
This is also great opportunity to work alongside an experienced practice owner and veterinary surgeon, and to learn the skills required to become a practice owner yourself if desired.
The practice itself has recently undergone a refurbishment, is purpose built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment including digital X-ray, ultrasound, and in-house laboratory.
Working within our practice will offer you a wide and varied caseload with plenty of opportunities for surgery, working up your medical cases and advancing your career giving you the opportunity to explore your full potential as a vet.
We are based in the historic city of Salisbury, surrounded by stunning countryside. The New Forest is on our doorstep and the Salisbury plains and Stonehenge are just north of us. London is just over an hour away by train and the coast is within a 30-minute drive away.
Please send your CV to Laura via the APPLY button or call 07790 372441 for more information.
Brand: Companion Care
Location: SP1 2LB