Veterinary Surgeons - Full Time and Part Time - Hemsworth Vets4Pets
Veterinary Surgeon - Full Time and Part Time - Hemsworth Vets4Pets
Hemsworth Vets4Pets, West Yorkshire
We’re on an exciting journey with an expanding team and a passion for offering top quality pet care. At Vets4Pets, you’ll thrive in an independent practice environment, and enjoy the benefits, support network and stability of a large, successful business.
Our Hemsworth practice is looking for experienced veterinary surgeons
to join a small and friendly team. We have full-time and part-time opportunities to offer. One role would suit an experienced vet who has previously held, or is keen to progress into, a Lead Veterinary Surgeon position. The other role would require less experience, however you’ll need to be confident doing sole charge.
You’ll be joining a PSS accredited training practice, where our team works to deliver a high standard of care to all animals.
Our spacious practice is well equipped with state-of-the-art equipment including in-house lab, digital x-ray, and ultrasound.
As a recent practice, we’re always open to new ideas that will drive us forward, so we’re looking for ambitious people who will bring their energy to push our growth.
We’re looking for an experienced veterinary surgeon, confident with a broad variety of surgical and medical cases, and with personable skills to build a strong and lasting relationship with our clients.
For the Lead Vet role, the right candidate will need to have extensive surgical experience, as well as a proactive attitude to work autonomously. As the Lead vet, this position includes mentoring other members of the team, so you’ll need to be great with different people.
We’re asking for a lot, but you’ll get lots back with our top benefits package, including:
- As a Lead Vet, you can expect a salary ranging from £50,000
- Annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 years' service; plus annual birthday leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Generous CPD from £1500 pa, certificates encouraged and supported
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- No Sunday rota or OOH
- Relocation package including costs towards accommodation and visas where applicable
Please send your CV to Yasmin via the APPLY button.
Location: WF9 4AB