Veterinary Surgeon – Full or Part Time – Hemsworth & Barnsley Cortonwood, Competitive, No OOHs
Veterinary Surgeon - Full Time - Barnsley Cortonwood Vets4Pets
We’re on an exciting journey with two expanding teams and a passion for offering top quality pet care.
Our Hemsworth & Barnsley Cortonwood practices are looking for experienced, ambitious veterinary surgeons to join their small, friendly teams.
We have full-time and part-time opportunities.
One role would suit an experienced vet who has previously held, or is keen to progress into, a Lead Veterinary Surgeon position.
The other role would require less experience, however you do need the confidence to be able to take sole charge.
For the Lead Vet role, you’ll have extensive surgical experience, as well as a proactive attitude to work autonomously. You’ll also mentor other members of the team, so you’ll need to be great with different people.
You’ll be joining a PSS accredited training practice, where our team work to high standards and pride ourselves on delivering the best standard care. Our spacious practices are well-kitted with state of the art equipment including in-house lab, pharmacy, digital x-ray, and ultrasound.
We’re asking for a lot, but you’ll get lots back with our top benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 years' service; plus annual birthday leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Generous CPD
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- No Sunday rota or OOH
- Relocation package including costs towards accommodation where applicable
To apply please send your CV via the apply button.