Large Animal Vet, Rosevean Veterinary Practice, Cornwall, £34 to £55K DOE, 1:7 On Call Rota
Large Animal Veterinary Surgeon – Rosevean Veterinary Practice, Penzance, Cornwall
Would you like to work a 4-day working week in a RCVS accredited practice in one of the most beautiful parts of the UK?
We have a unique opportunity for a LA Veterinary Surgeon to join our friendly team based in picturesque Penzance, Cornwall.
A candidate with a strong equine bias who can also cover farm animal emergencies would be preferred.
Famous for its’ award-winning beaches, quaint cottages and, of course, pasties; West Cornwall is the ideal location to enhance your work-life balance. Imagine finishing work and popping to the beach for a spot of paddle boarding, refreshing drink and a BBQ on the beach watching the sunset!
‘Team Rosevean’ are a talented, close-knit bunch, and we like to think that our family environment extends to our patients and clients too.
What does the role look like?
This is ideally a permanent, full-time position. However, for the right candidate we are happy to discuss part-time and flexible working arrangements to enable us to provide the best service for our clients, and to give you plenty of time to enjoy the splendours that the stunning Cornish coast has to offer.
Fully kitted ambulatory practice with all the usual kit including brand new LOGiQ e ultrasound machine, DR, video endoscopy/gastroscopy, motorised dental kit etc.
This is ideally a permanent, full-time position.
The role has a limited 1:7 on call rota, creating an envious work/life balance.
Salary is dependent on experience, starting from £34,000 up to £55,000.
What can Rosevean offer me?
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays (pro rata’d).
- £1750 CPD Allowance per annum (pro rata’d).
- RCVS Membership, BVA Membership and VDS cover paid.
- Health Shield – offering wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments - from dentistry to sports massage
- My Perks - offers, discounts and cashback on shopping, travel, entertainment and much more
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression and development opportunities
- A family environment where both humans and animals are at the core of what we do
- Plus, many more VetPartners benefits!
Please send your CV to Jenna via the APPLY button.
Apply for Large Animal Vet, Rosevean Veterinary Practice, Cornwall, £34 to £55K DOE, 1:7 On Call Rota
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly