CVS Group plc, is one of the largest integrated veterinary groups in Europe with over 7000 employees working across 500 veterinary practice sites located in the UK, Ireland and The Netherlands.
We have developed a leading learning, education and development programme, we promote wellbeing and flexibility amongst our teams, and we continue to develop initiatives with our people at the core of our strategy.
If you have a veterinary degree
and you speak at an advanced level of English
: Come and join our international veterinary team in the UK and work alongside a community of veterinarian specialists from over 40 nations!
What`s in for you if you start with us:
- Attractive salary - from £32,000 to £77,000 per year, dependant on experience
- Generous Relocation package – up to £8000 or more, dependant on the location
- Visa sponsorship – We are proud to be able to offer fully supported and funded visa sponsorship to work in the UK
- RCVS registration support – We can help you find the information you need to start your registration process with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS)
- Fantastic locations to work in – We have over 500 practice sites across the UK and will be able to find a practice and location that best suits you, whether that be in a thriving and bustling city location, a picturesque countryside location and everything in between.
- Help and support with your relocation to the UK – We can provide support and guidance to help you open a bank account, obtain a National Insurance Number (a requirement for anyone working in the UK), find accommodation and identify suitable schools
Furthermore to the above, we know that benefits are key
, and that your personal benefits priorities will differ from others. Holidays, pensions, discounts, paternal leave, fee payments or share save schemes might be your priority. Flexible working is essential for others, and we are very open to finding a creative working pattern that suits. For clinical staff, CPD is probably critical. Just so you know we offer a wide range of amazing CPD – you'll have access to Knowledge Hub, the best online veterinary learning resource within the industry - and we also offer an allowance to spend on external courses too. If you'd like to learn more you can find a list at on our careers site CVS Employee Benefits- what we can offer you. (cvsukltd.co.uk)
If you would like to arrange a confidential and informal chat about this fantastic role, please contact Elena Ostahie, International recruiter, via Elena.Ostahie@cvsvets.com
on 0044 792 0490 511 (Whatsapp available)
Alternatively, to submit an online application, please click Apply Now and upload your CV and we'll be in touch.