Veterinary Surgeon - Vets4Pets Middlesbrough - Relocation, Competitive Salary
Due to growth of our practice Vets4Pets Middlesbrough Cleveland Park are looking for an enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeon to join our friendly and experienced team.
- Great opportunity for an experienced vet to join a growing practice
- Family run, close-knit team
- Competitive salary DOE
We are a supportive, close-knit, team lead by our JVPs and Veterinary Surgeons, Andrew and Sophie. They are joined by our head nurse and clinical coach, 2 VCAs and experienced reception team. As well as providing an excellent standard of care to our patients we pride ourselves on creating a really friendly practice atmosphere and want our team to enjoy the time they spend at work.
We have a busy and varied caseload which allows you the scope to build your own client base with our lead vets having a strong interest in both exotics and soft tissue surgery. Our diary is arranged so that our vets have the time they need for reporting results, writing notes and to work cases to the highest standard possible and we are happy to support any clinical interests our new team member might have. We hold regular team meetings and 1 to 1s which gives all our colleagues the chance to have their say when it comes to practice protocols and their own progression.
We are looking for an experienced vet to join the team on a full time basis although would consider part time hours for the right candidate. Occasional sole charge is required and Saturdays are shared on a rota basis. If you work a Saturday, you will get the next weekend as a long weekend off and we are closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
There is a real family feel to the team so if you are friendly, down-to-earth and work hard to provide gold standard treatment to your patients then you will fit perfectly.
In return, we can offer you:
- Competitive salary DOE, to be discussed at interview
- 5.6 weeks holiday, increasing to 6.6 weeks with service and your birthday off
- CPD allowance and support
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to private healthcare
- Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, BVA and one other of your choice)
- Relocation package if applicable
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards including 20% off at Vets4Pets, Pets at Home and the Groom Room.
To find out more about joining this fantastic opportunity or to apply, please contact Lily via the APPLY button.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Location: TS6 6UX