Veterinary Surgeon – Small Animal
GVC are providing recruitment support to a very well established and long servicing veterinary practice based in Manchester who are actively recruiting for a Vet Surgeon to join their team.
In a practice where knowledge is shared and colleagues are supported, the successful candidate would have the full aid of an 8 Vet team. A modern well-equipped practice with digital x-ray and in house blood machines, separate dog and cat wards, dental suite, and separate orthopaedic theatre, this would be a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop more advanced surgical skills
Details of the role:
- Full-time permanent role - Part time/term time/flexible working will all be considered
- 4 days per week with 1:3 Saturdays
- Advanced surgical caseload on offer
- Salary package up to £65,000
- Employee benefits – including a vehicle
- CPD allowance including days off
- Visa sponsorship available
- VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
To be considered for this position, you must have the following or clearly be able to demonstrate your suitability for the advertised position should your application not meet the employer requirements.
- Relevant veterinary qualification from an accredited university recognized by the RCVS
- Up to date CPD
- Relevant language skills - English
- A team player providing high quality care
- Confident, friendly, and enthusiastic
This role is advertised by Global Veterinary Careers who operate as an employment business and emplacement agency. We have the largest selection of opportunities from our global marketplace and take on new and exclusive first opinion and specialist roles, worldwide on a daily basis. Should you be interested in a more detailed conversation in how we can support you, please get in touch with our team of veterinary careers advisors today.