Veterinary Surgeon - Full or Part Time - Chippenham Companion Care
We have an exciting opportunity for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our busy small animal practice based in Chippenham, Wiltshire.
Our modern, air-conditioned practice is purpose built to industry leading standards with state-of-the-art equipment including dental x-ray, digital x-rays, ultrasound and an in-house lab. There is plenty of onsite parking and we are ideally located close to the M4 for excellent transport links to Swindon, Bristol and Gloucestershire.
Supported by our dedicated RVN and non-clinical colleagues, you will be a confident vet both in your clinical and communication skills with solid experience gained in first opinion practice. A surgical interest would be advantageous but is not essential.
If you are keen to develop within your own area of interest, we offer a generous CPD allowance and, for the right candidate, the opportunity to study for a certificate.
Ideally, we’re looking for a full-time vet to join us but we also appreciate you may not be looking for the same, so we’d still love to hear from you if you’re interested in the role but are looking for a bit more flexibility!
In addition to a rewarding role in a charming location, you can also expect to receive:
- Salary up to £60,000
- No out of hours
- Paid holiday of 28 days, rising to 33 days after 2 years of service
- Paid professional memberships including RCVS and BVA
- Dedicated CPD allowance and time off including funding towards certificates
- Life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Sponsorship fees paid
- Relocation allowance up to £5,000 (direct applicants only)
- Group discounts on pet products and care
- Cycle to work scheme
- Colleague reward hub – exclusive offers and discounts online and on the high street
- Free car parking
- And more!
To find out more simply contact Laura on 07790 372441 or email via the apply button or you can apply online at email@example.com.
Brand: Companion Care
Location: SN14 6RZ