Small Animal Veterinarians | NAVLE Qualified | British Columbia | Canada
Work and live in beautiful British Columbia!
Global Veterinary Careers are proud to be supporting this well-established practice group with a great client base and reputation. They are currently looking for an experienced Vet Surgeon in one of their AAHA accredited hospitals, based near Vancouver.
Being an AAHA-Accredited hospital means working to exceptionally high standards and they are constantly striving to be better, with clear protocols and progressive culture. With a fear-free mindset and emphasis on client relationships, they are lucky to have a compliant client base that benefits from the extensive veterinary services offered.
The veterinarians work collaboratively and have regular doctor’s meetings to ensure consistency and open communication. In support of your medicine, you will have an in-house lab, digital x-ray, therapeutic laser and ultrasound available. Active participation to pursue additional certificates is also encouraged.
- 100% Small Animal working an AAHA accredited multi vet hospital
- 36–40-hour week – over 4-day period
- 1:4 Saturdays only
- Negotiable salaries of $100k+ depending on experience
- Healthcare insurance paid inc. dental and vision 100% paid premiums
- Sign on bonus of up to $5,000
- Very attractive production bonus - $40k + on top of basic earnings
- 4 weeks annual leave per annum
- Membership dues (CVO, OVMA, VIN), Fear Free Certification
- 4 weeks leave plus BH annual leave
- Staff discounts (75% off service costs, 10% off food and lab testing and 20% off pet services for friends and family)
- Visa costs covered in full
You will become part of an established team of experienced veterinarians performing routine surgery and consultations. To be considered for this role you will be required to have:
- NAVLE (North American Veterinary License Examination)
- GVC can support those through the visa process and advice on the eligibility requirements – please contact for further information
At least 2 years’ experience in in a veterinary practice or hospital, however the practice is open to seeing candidates from many backgrounds.
We currently have an increasing number of hospitals in Canada looking, should you be looking in either Ontario, Alberta British Columbia, or Manitoba then we would love to hear from you.
This vacancy is being advertised by Global Veterinary Careers who act as an employment agency and employment business, supporting veterinary professionals worldwide.