Night Veterinary Surgeon
We have lots of great roles for those who share our values
Medivet 24-Hour Camberwell is a modern and well-equipped veterinary surgery in South London.
We are seeking a Night Veterinary Surgeon to complete our friendly and passionate team! This role has arisen due to an internal move, it works to a 7-nights on, 14-nights off rota (Monday - Sunday), 7 pm - 9 am.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for emergency and critical care and will thrive on working at the gold standard in patient and client care. This role offers the potential to study for an ECC certificate if desired.
Camberwell is the region's 24-Hour Hospital which provides exceptional out-of-hour and emergency care to our clients and surrounding Medivet branches. All our practices share the same software, so you will have access to your patient's history at all times; case continuity is guaranteed!
Full-time salary package up to £75,000 per annum depending on experience to include:
- - A competitive basic salary depending on experience
- - Package includes the fantastic potential to significantly increase your earnings – the sky's the limit!
- - RCVS, VDS, and BVA fees paid
- - 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (pro-rata / after every 5 years of service)
- - Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- - Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- - Access to a wide range of discounts for days out, high street, and on holidays
- - 100% attendance bonus schemes
- - 1-day' Peternity Leave
Skills and experience:
- Must be confident with stabilising acute medical cases, unblocking a cat, and caesarean - GDV experience would be a bonus!
- You must be confident working under sole charge, with the ability to make a sound clinical judgement.
- Night shift experience is desirable but not essential - potential to study for an ECC certificate if desired.
Medivet 24-Hour Camberwell is a modern and well-equipped veterinary surgery in South London. Our team is committed to providing high-quality, good value, and honest veterinary service to all pets, both day and night.
Here, you will be working in a bright, spacious, purpose-built hospital complete with digital and dental x-ray, ultrasound, bronchoscope and endoscope, blood pressure machine, ECG, full lab including microscope, haematology and biochemistry analyser, bone kit as well as a full ex-lap kit including suction and diathermy and lap spay equipment plus CT imaging.
Apply today to become part of our family.
Progress your career with Medivet
Why join us?
We’re always looking for people who aspire to stand out in their field, and it’s this vision and enthusiasm that forms the foundation of how we work.
Search our opportunities and apply today to become part of our family.
How we work
Medivet is a family of passionate, supportive and thoughtful veterinary professionals. We work as one team to support each other, grow the business, and make sure every pet receives the very best care.
We care about our people, our clients and their pets
We’re forward thinking
These values motivate us to work together to continually improve everything we do.
We work as one team
Meet some of our people
Learn more about life at Medivet from colleagues in clinical and non-clinical roles.
“I branched out to other companies, but returned to Medivet having not found the same family community elsewhere.”
“I thought I was going to stay for two years and move on to the next job but I fell in love with the team and the spirit of everything.”
Apply for Night Veterinary Surgeon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly