Vet Surgeon | Flexible working offered with no OHH | Multi Vet | London
GVC are proud to support an established hospital in their search for an experienced Vet Surgeon who would like to use their certificate to develop internal referrals. Could this be you?
As a certificate holder you will be looking to do a mix of GP work alongside developing internal referrals service in your chosen respective field. This role provides the option work in a stimulating environment with other experienced clinicians.
- Routine 1st opinion surgery and consultations with the opportunity to specialise for cert holders
- Multi vet team including full time cert holders, many have done their certificates with the practice
- 1:4 weekends
- No OHH
- flexible working patterns to suit
- Competitive salary of up to £75k DOE
- CPD allowance is flexible
- Pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Fees paid
- Staff discounts
- Numerous in work benefits
To be considered for this role, you’ll need:
- RCVS registration
- At least 2 years’ experience in a UK small animal practice
- Ideally a certificate holder in either surgery/medicine/ophthalmology or diagnostic imaging
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player
This vacancy is being advertised by Global Veterinary Careers. The services advertised by Global Veterinary Careers are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business, supporting veterinary practices worldwide.
Apply for Vet Surgeon | Flexible working offered with no OHH | Multi Vet | London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly