Maternity cover Registered Veterinary Nurse - Epsom Ashley Road
We are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join the team at Medivet Minster on a fixed term contract, covering maternity leave (approximately 6-9 months duration).
The clinic has a good surgical and medical caseload, which will enable you to develop your nursing skills fully. You will be supported by a large team of nursing staff including RVNs, SVNs and Patient Care Assistants.
Previous experience working in a small animal practice is required. This position provides you with the opportunity to develop nursing clinics and use your initiative to promote new ideas.
This is a full time position, covering 40 hours per week. You will also be part of a weekend rota, covering 1:4 full weekends, and an out of hours rota, covering approximately 1:6 weekends.
Salary & Benefits:
- £30,000 per annum, fixed term Maternity cover
- £750 CPD allowance and in-house CPD available
- Ongoing training relevant to your role
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks paid annual leave
- Flexible and part-time hours available
- Funding for post qualification certificates
- Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
- 1 day 'Pet'ernity Leave
Skills and experience:
You must be a Veterinary Nurse who is registered with the RCVS.