Veterinary Surgeon required at Highcroft Vets, Hailsham
An exciting opportunity to join the brilliant team at Highcroft Vets, Hailsham, is now available. We are seeking an enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeon to be our final member of the team. The role is varied with medical and surgical work shared amongst the team, ensuring you have maximum clinical exposure.
We are looking for either full time or part time Veterinary Surgeons. Including 1:4 Saturdays with the following Friday afternoon off. No OOH or Bank Holiday work. Full time would be working 4 days per week, and we can discuss options for part time working.
Salary for the role is up to £65,000 per annum dependent on experience.
Because our employee’s matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from:
Work life balance
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee well-being
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 5 days paid pro rata
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
To apply, please email your CV to Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org by clicking the apply button or call 07797724566 for more information.