Veterinary Surgeon - Radlett and Pinner
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Veterinary Surgeon to join our wonderful teams at Medivet Pinner and Radlett.
The successful candidate will be joining experienced teams with minimal sole charge. This role would suit someone who wants to develop their surgical or medical skills, and we are happy to support the further development of candidates including funding of certificates.
Reena our Branch Partner is highly experienced and has an excellent reputation for training and developing staff. She has certificates in surgery and imaging and has a special interest in dentistry and endodontics.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, fun and warm-hearted vet with minimum 1-year experience and must be competent to perform neutering of male and female dogs and cats unassisted.
Full time salary package up to £50,000 per annum depending on experience to include:
- 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays
- 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- 4-day week with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE)
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- Accommodation allowance
- Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
- 100% attendance bonus schemes
- 1 day 'Pet'ernity Leave
Our teams have a very close working relationship with our hospital in Watford and there are frequent opportunities to be involved in the management of complex cases, as well as access to CT and orthopaedic surgery.
If there is anything you need support with you can go along to Watford and work alongside our experienced hospital vets.
Pablo has his cert in Diagnostic Imaging and Andrea has his PG Cert in Small Animal Surgery and Advanced PG Cert in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Many of our vets will book ops in with Andrea until their confident enough to do without support. Our surrounding branches also benefit from CT assisted procedures, which they find really helpful for ops planning.