Front Of House Nurse
We have lots of great roles for those who share our values
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Front Of House Nurse to join our award-winning Hendon 24-Hour Hospital.
- Build up Nurse consults within Hendon and liaises with the Lead Vet to build up the caseload.
- Client bond - this will include being the first point of contact within the clinic including any new mobile staff.
- Liaising with clinic patients on a daily basis.
- Help lead a team of six, including advising of clinical expertise and carrying out training.
- Puppy parties.
- Support with medivet health plan.
- Leading personal development reviews and one-to-one.
- PCA training - including reception and emergency training.
- Triaging appointments.
- Administrative duties of practice.
- Clinical duties may include helping out with patients within the hospital.
Salary, hours, and benefits:
- - Salary up to £32,615 per annum, depending on experience
- - £300 CPD allowance with 2-days CPD leave and in-house CPD available
- - RCVS and VDS fees paid
- - 5 weeks paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- - Fair share of bank holiday cover with time back in lieu
- - Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- - Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
- - Improved Maternity and Paternity Leave
- - 100% attendance scheme
- - ‘Peternity’ leave
Medivet Hendon 24-Hour is a bustling hospital, it has recently been recognised as one of London’s best veterinary practices.
The successful candidate will be joining a highly experienced team led by Branch Partner and Vet, Jerry Dunne.
We have seven permanent Veterinary Surgeons plus a large volume of mobile and referring vets on any given day, including certificate holders or those currently undertaking a certificate, and a fantastic nursing and support team of 12.
It houses an MRI/CT unit and so treats much interesting neurology, medicine, surgical and other cases. Additionally, Hendon 24hr is equipped with endoscopy, arthroscopy, digital x-ray, ultrasound, multi-parameter monitors, in-house blood, and much more! The group is also supported by its own pet blood bank, laboratory as well as other services.
It supports Medivet clinics in all of Northwest London but also the whole of Southern England, with interesting and complicated cases.
Apply today to become part of our family.
Progress your career with Medivet
Why join us?
We’re always looking for people who aspire to stand out in their field, and it’s this vision and enthusiasm that forms the foundation of how we work.
Search our opportunities and apply today to become part of our family.
How we work
Medivet is a family of passionate, supportive and thoughtful veterinary professionals. We work as one team to support each other, grow the business, and make sure every pet receives the very best care.
We care about our people, our clients and their pets
We’re forward thinking
These values motivate us to work together to continually improve everything we do.
We work as one team
Meet some of our people
Learn more about life at Medivet from colleagues in clinical and non-clinical roles.
“I branched out to other companies, but returned to Medivet having not found the same family community elsewhere.”
“I thought I was going to stay for two years and move on to the next job but I fell in love with the team and the spirit of everything.”
Apply for Front Of House Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly