Lead Veterinary Surgeon
Looking for a Lead Vet to join a 2.5 vet branch
Great case load which allows the opportunity to work cases up to a high level
Experienced nursing and reception team
Will support certificate
We are looking for someone with at least 2 years of UK (or UK equivalent) small animal experience who practices to a very high standard using an evidence-based approach.
There are partnership opportunities available for the right individual, so an interest/experience in business and leadership is also desirable.
This role covers 39 hours a week, spread across 4 working days per week, providing great work-life balance. The shift pattern includes a 1:6 Full weekend.
Salary & Benefits:
This role works for a 4-day week plus 1:6 full weekends
You will receive a comprehensive range of benefits including:
- - Salary package up to £65,000 depending on experience
- - 5 weeks of annual leave
- - 4 weeks paid sabbatical (after every 5 years of service)
- - Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- - CPD Allowance £1,500 plus 3 days CPD leave per annum (FTE)
- - RCVS, BVA, and VDS fees paid
- - Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- - Accommodation allowance
- - Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- - Access to a wide range of discounts for days out, high street, and on holidays
- - 100% attendance bonus schemes
- - 1-day' Pet'ernity Leave
- - Certificate funding
We also offer relocation allowances should you move more than 40 miles from your current home address.
We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
Skills and experience:
You must be a registered Veterinary Surgeon with the RCVS
Ideally, you will have at least 2 years of UK (or UK equivalent) veterinary experience and are interested in branch partnership opportunities
Our practice was founded in the 1930s and originally treated farm animals and police horses.
Now you'll find an experienced team of vets and nurses dedicated to providing your pet with exceptional care. We offer an excellent range of facilities and services to meet all of your pet's needs.