Joining our professional, personable team at our Leamington Spa, you’ll deliver exceptional care by going beyond consulting to listening and empathising, putting patients and clients first, always.
As a qualified MRCVS, you’ll already have good experience gained in small animal practice. You’ll be competent in clinical examination and surgery and confident working in sole charge or as part of the wider team. Sharing our values of being trustworthy, caring, and progressive, you will have all the softer skills essential to working effectively, building trusting relationships with your colleagues, and harnessing our one-team culture. You will also display good communication skills and the desire to share your knowledge and skills by being an outstanding, positive example to others.
Salary package up to £60,000 depending on experience, to include:
- - 5 weeks' annual leave
- - 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after every 5 years of service)
- - Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- - £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE)
- - RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- - Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- - Accommodation allowance
- - Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- - Access to a wide range of discounts for days out, high street, and holidays
- - 100% attendance bonus schemes
- - 1 day 'Pet'ernity Leave
We also offer relocation allowances should you move more than 50 miles from your current home address.
We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.