Regional Veterinary Advisor Ruminants (Scotland/Northern England)
Are you prepared to test the status quo?
Are you passionate for delivering highest quality of technical support to all?
Can you deliver our strategy: Protecting livestock today, for everyone’s tomorrow?
We are looking for you to join our dynamic ruminant team in the role of a Veterinary Technical Advisor in the field. You will work with Veterinary Practices, Agricultural Trade businesses and internal colleagues to promote best practice in use of our health care solutions. This includes our extensive portfolio of ruminant vaccines. You will be responsible for providing technical support throughout the ruminant product range.
Within these customers you will develop business within specified accounts, including designated Key Accounts in accordance with the overall business unit strategy.
Qualifications, Skills Required:
- Veterinary Medicine degree essential
- Agricultural background/ prior ruminant experience advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communicator, demonstrating customer centricity at all times
- Quick to learn and adapt, demonstrating a growth mindset
- Passion and persistence
To apply or for more details please contact Neil via the apply button.