Regional Nurse Advisor
We are making RVNs a priority.
This brand new role has been created for nurses, by nurses. We’re looking for an experienced RVN who is driven by EBVM and a keen mentor, to work with key practices in the Richmond region.
This role will involve spending several weeks with each clinic and working in a clinical capacity alongside the nursing teams. As a strong role model, you will then use your experience to identify opportunities for quality improvement, set and implement plans, and provide ongoing support to your clinics.
With this position comes great autonomy and opportunity for further development. You will be working closely with the regional management team to help clinics to embed best practices, but also to maximise job satisfaction for our highly valued RVNs, SVNs and PCAs.
- Current registration with the RCVS
- Significant post registration experience in Veterinary Nursing
- A driving licence is required due to regular travel across the region being required.
The benefits are:
- Fantastic salary package
- Monday to Friday- No OOH or Weekends
- Ongoing training and support
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Paid annual leave
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- A friendly, supportive environment within a rewarding role
- And much more!