Veterinary Surgeon - Director Of Clinical Services: East Coast of Scotland
- Salary up to £65K
- Relocation package available
- Positions available in Dundee and Kirkcaldy
- Superb opportunity to step into a senior role with the support needed to thrive
Are you an experienced vet looking for the next step in your career? Do you want to grow and develop a practice with great potential, providing clinical excellence and high-quality care while working with your practice team to promote your and their development?
As Director of Clinical Services at Kirkcaldy or Dundee Vets4Pets you will be working with our fantastic, vibrant teams to do just this.
We are looking for experienced Vets to continue to take our practices from strength to strength. As well as providing a high-quality service
to our clients and the best possible care to their pets, we are also passionate about developing our people and nurturing our culture of collaboration, respect, and integrity. You will play a fundamental part in this, both through structured 1:1s and team meetings, and informally in your day-to-day work. We would love to find someone with an open-minded approach to veterinary practice who will embrace possible new ways of working to ensure we are always providing the most up to date treatment options and employment opportunities as well.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead and manage the clinical team to promote clinical excellence and continuous improvement
- Working with the Practice Manager providing leadership to the whole practice team including the training and education of clinical and non-clinical colleagues
- Support accreditation of the practice through the RCVS practice standards scheme
- With the support of practice manager and local area manager develop overall strategy for practice growth
- Work closely with colleagues to deliver the high-quality service that our group prides itself on
- Role model and promote collaborative and productive relationships amongst colleagues in practice and across the wider Vet Group
These rewarding positions can be full, or part time and we are open to discussion regarding hours and flexibility. We want to make the role work the best way it can for you and your commitments. No OOH will be required, and you will need to be confident working sole charge.
As the Lead Veterinarian you will have the clinical freedom to build on your own interests, no matter what they might be.
We absolutely believe that the best thing about our practices is our people. It is our ethos that we support each other, embrace diversity, and encourage personal growth. In your role you will work closely with our teams to embed this friendly, open, team-based culture.
We currently have opportunities in Dundee in the eastern central lowlands of Scotland on the Firth of Tay estuary, and in Kirkcaldy just one hour north of Edinburgh. You’ll not have to travel far to find yourself surrounded by beautiful Scottish scenery while getting all the benefits of city living.
In addition to working with a fantastic team, with the support of the wider Vets4Pets network, and leadership and career development opportunities, we also offer an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Competitive salary (up to £65k)
- Relocation package (up to £5k)
- Fully funded visa sponsorship
- CPD and certification encourage and funded
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards - including 20% off at Pets at Home and the Vet Group.
- Private health insurance
- And much more
For a confidential discussion about these roles please email Alexandra by clicking the apply button.
Apply for Veterinary Surgeon - Director Of Clinical Services: East Coast of Scotland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly