Registered Veterinary Nurse - St Ives, Cambridge
This is a full-time permanent position, covering 40 hours a week.
Medivet is growing rapidly and it is an exciting time to join us - we encourage growth and development within your role and are truly committed to helping our Medivet family members achieve their goals!
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary of £30,000 per annum
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- CPD allowance of £750
- 25 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays for an RVN or 20 days plus bank holidays for an SVN
- Fantastic career progression opportunities with access to online training for all stages of your career
- Exclusive retail, days out, and holiday discounts available
- Eye care and childcare vouchers available
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- Employee recognition
- Paternity day - a day off to introduce your new puppy or kitten into your home
- Additional leave for excellent attendance
- And much more!
Skills and experience:
You must be registered with the RCVS
Medivet St Ives is situated in the heart of the historic market town, located close to stunning rural attractions and very close to the vibrant City of Cambridge.
Our multi vet practice is led by our experienced and knowledgeable Branch Partner who also holds a certificate in surgery. The practice has extensive facilities and equipment including three consult rooms, ultrasound, video endoscopy, new laparoscope, orthopedic surgical equipment, and digital x-ray.