Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
We are looking for a small animal veterinary surgeon to join our independent small animal practice. We have 2 surgeries located in Kidderminster and Stourport on Severn and you will be based at one of these. We are within close proximity to the cities of Birmingham and Worcester and in an excellent position for escaping to the countryside being situated in the Wyre Forest.
We are looking for a vet to provide a high level of patient care and client satisfaction and you will be joining join our experienced clinical team of 7 vets & 14 RVN’s supported by dedicated admin team.
We pride ourselves in being a friendly, well-equipped, supportive practice with a strong team ethic and can offer.
- 4 day week with no OOH. Part time and flexible working considered
- Shifts are shared equally between all vets and usually 2 x 9am-5pm and 2 x 9am -7pm shifts with allocated breaks in between. The appointment system is well managed and we expect all our staff to leave on time.
- Saturdays 9am-1pm on a shared rota
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Substantial CDP budget and 5 paid days with the opportunity for funded certificate study. Advanced and orthopaedic surgery mentoring is available in house.
- Generous staff pet discount scheme
- Salary £38k -£65 dependant on experience
- 4 bed family house for sole use available
Use the APPLY button to send us your details and arrange a confidential chat
Apply for Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly