New Graduate Veterinary Surgeon Role, South Dudley
An exciting opportunity has just arisen to join a bustling and inclusive friendly practice that is proud to be independent. The position offers graduates with an interest in surgery a full time, flexible rota with complete support and teaching from orthopaedic certificate holders.
The practice is looking to grow their large team of 6 vets and expand their busy small animal practice. The team is closely led by clinical partners who are constantly looking to progress and support as well as welcome new idea's that will improve standards and excel the welcoming culture of the practice.
This position is supported with a very flexible rota to ensure a relaxed work/life balance for all members of staff including a 4-day week, 5pm finishes, average 37 hour weeks and infrequent Saturday shifts.
Breaks are most definitely encouraged at this practice to not only have a breather and take time to enjoy your day but to also allow you to catch up on your administrative duties and working up cases. This RCVS accredited practice are currently working towards their Veterinary Graduate Development Programme to support their new members of staff even further and closely develop them into the surgeon they want to become.
- This practice believes in allowing all new graduates to work in all areas of practice to allow their clinical skills to constantly develop.
- It allows assists you into figuring out what area of practice is your passion and possibly what area you would like to pursue a certificate within .
Package and Benefits
- The starting salary on this position dependent upon experience is £30,000 + per annum (DOE). Higher salaries are considered depending upon further qualifications and experience.
- There are additional perks included e.g., RCVS, VDS, CPD and additional memberships
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must be a graduating this year or have recently graduated
- Must be eligible to work and live in the UK
- Driving license would be ideal but not necessary
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Veterinary Job please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Veterinary team on 01423 813453