Registered Veterinary Nurse
We have an exciting opportunity for a veterinary nurse to join the team at Stapleford, near the heart of Nottingham city centre. This newly acquired practice is a busy, friendly site with a great client base.
Strong mentorship and support will be available to help you develop your career and get the most satisfaction from your job. You'll be free to devote all of your time to looking after your clients and patients.
This is a permanent, full-time role working 40 hours per week with 1:8 full weekends at our stunning Alfreton Park hospital.
Starting salary of £30,000 per annum
- - Relocation package of up to £2000
- - 750 CPD allowance plus 2 days paid leave
- - RCVS and VDS fees paid - Pension Scheme
- - Access to a large amount of in-house CPD, including a head nurse training scheme
- - 25 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- - Ongoing training and fantastic career progression opportunities
- - 24-hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance program
- - Hapibenefits - Exclusive retail, days out, and holiday discounts available
- - Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- - Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance
What you'll be doing:
Your average day will include a variety of nursing and surgical duties as well as assisting with clinical coaching. Full support will be provided as you will work closely within our experienced team.
What we're looking for:
You must have a passion for delivering outstanding client and patient care and enjoy working in a supportive working environment. You'll have a friendly and positive attitude and want to progress and expand your knowledge and skills further.
Medivet Stapleford is based in a prominent position on Stapleford's main street. On the edge of Nottingham, it has great access to the M1 and the beautiful Derbyshire countryside.
The branch has a stable team, is well equipped, and is in plans to undergo full refurbishment in the near future.