Lead Veterinary Surgeon - Finchley
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Lead Veterinary Surgeon to join our practice at Medivet Finchley!
This role would suit an experienced Vet with strong leadership skills and a minimum of three year's experience.
The ideal candidate will be eager to grow a practice, bringing it to the next level with autonomy to transform the practice and make your mark!
This role also offers the right candidate the opportunity to become a Branch Partner where you can co-own and run the practice with the full support of Medivet in a unique sharing of costs, profits and success.
We work to a 4-day week with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends.
Full time salary package up to £72,369 per annum depending on experience to include:
- 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays
- 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE)
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- Accommodation allowance
- Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
- 100% attendance bonus schemes
- 1 day 'Pet'ernity Leave
Medivet Finchley is a small one vet and two nurse practice equipped with a spacious surgical theatre, digital x-ray, ultrasound, inhouse laboratory and a large garden.
We feed into our fantastic Hendon 24 Hour Hospital where the exceptional care for our patients is continued out-of-hours. Here, we also have access to advanced equipment such as Ultrasound, Endoscopy, Arthroscopy, CT and MRI.
The practice is located off a busy high street with lots of coffee shops and options for lunch time, and easily accessible with excellent transport links.