Veterinary Surgeon Medical Certificate holder - Quarrington, Lincolnshire
We are currently recruiting for a day-time veterinary surgeon who holds a medical certificate or is working towards one to join the team to our Quarrington practice as we progress it to a 24 hour hospital.
Our purpose-built practice in Quarrington is set in the scenic location of Sleaford, in the beautiful Lincolnshire countryside, half way between Lincoln and Peterborough.
We are developing the practice to become the 24 hour hub hospital for the Lincolnshire Medivet practices and we we are looking for vets to help us develop the team, drive the practice forwards and to continue to provide gold-standard clinical care.
This is a permanent, full or part-time position.
Branch Partnership available.
Negotiable salary up to £80,000 PA, including:
- Competitive basic salary.
- Accommodation allowance.
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance.
- CPD allowance of £1,500 plus 3 days CPD leave per annum.
- RCVS, VDS, BVA fees paid.
- Enhance maternity/paternity leave.
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Certificate opportunities paid for by us.
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays per annum.
- 4 weeks sabbatical for every 5-year service.
- 24 hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance programme.
- Long service awards.
- Access to discounts on retail, entertainment and meals out.
We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK. With current Covid19 regulations we will offer relocation and quarantine support entering the UK.
Medivet is growing rapidly and it is an exciting time to join us - we encourage growth and development within our roles and are truly committed to helping our Medivet family members achieve their goals.